About Cellar d'Or
Who We Are
Cellar d'Or was born out of a passion for wine; the fine liquid in the glass, where it comes from, and the multitude of pleasures we can experience with it.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional wine experiences through creative tastings and workshops (live and virtual). The long-term relationships we’ve built with our wine producers allow us to take you on a wine journey that will expand your palate and appreciation of fine wine.
Upcoming Wine Events
- Sat, 20 NovChiswick20 Nov 2021, 14:00 – 16:30 GMTChiswick , Chiswick, W4 5NGThe Cru Beaujolais Party is back! In Celebration of Beaujolais Nouveau Day, (the day we get a chance to try the first wines of the year- from grapes harvested just 6 to 8 weeks ago) Victoria is hosting a spectacular lunch where we will taste through the magnificent Crus of Beaujolais!
- Thu, 04 NovHigh Road Studio04 Nov 2021, 19:00 – 21:00High Road Studio, 129 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 2ED, UKForget Chardonnay and Merlot, this evening we will dive deep into lesser known wine regions that have preserved their local and historical grape varieties. We will taste three white wines and three red wines all made from unique and indigenous grape varieties, all with fascinating histories!
- Thu, 07 OctHigh Road Studio07 Oct 2021, 19:00 – 21:00High Road Studio, 129 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 2ED, UKThis is a fantastic opportunity to explore the vinous pleasures of rosé and amber wines. We will explore a varied range of styles and quality-levels as we taste through three pink wines and three orange wines discussing how they got their colour, aromas, and flavours and how and when to enjoy them.
- Wed, 15 SeptVirtual Event via Zoom invitation
- Fri, 18 JunSt Michael’s Church18 Jun 2021, 19:30St Michael’s Church, Priory Ave, Chiswick, London W4 1TX, UKVolcanic regions are renowned for their dramatic landscape, but they also create a remarkable terroir for producing outstanding wines with unique character. Explore four wines from the most famous volcanic regions and find out what makes them so exceptional.
- Sun, 13 JunChiswick Garden Location13 Jun 2021, 14:00 – 16:00Chiswick Garden Location, Chiswick, London, UKDiscover the sensusal and complex styles of orange wines. These are traditional method wines made from white grape varieties that have been left on the skin to extract more and flavour. The results are profound flavours, wonderful textures, and very hedonistic experience.